Thursday, March 04, 2004

Unexpectedly, I had to take a break yesterday. There were 2 reasons for it:
1) I had a little bit too much work to sit and write a blog
2) I decided to give people time to assimilate and understand my previous blog before I go ahead and write a new one! :)

I am a JAM enthusiast, and have participated in many a JAM competition. U wont find too many trophies in my cabinet saying 1st Prize JAM blah blah competition, but my previous blog should be proof enough of how much an enthusiast I am.

To further prove that, I am gonna analyze some JAM topics for the next few days.

Let me start with the Amma of all JAM topics. It goes something like this:
"She offered me her honor, I honored her offer
So all night, I was off her and on her"

Considering the level of decency that I have promised to maintain here, I wont venture too deep into this topic, lest I find myself in a hole!!! Also, the pen is faster than the keyboard, and all i need is a few strokes of the pen on paper, to write a lot on this topic, but with the tool that I use, it becomes very hard to ejaculate the substance from my mind. Therefore I leave the interpretation to the reader's mind! ;)

--Avi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home