Saturday, February 28, 2004

Great... I am a blogger now...
All that remains is stuff to be put here.....!!!
Well, what do I put now??? Something that should hold the readers interest....
Well I am interesting enough, so mebbe my first postig should be about me...
Pyaare Bandhuon aur Bandhiyon, brothers and their sisters.... nanbargale, namaskar, good day and vanakkam to all of you...
I am Avinash Iyer.. the terrible pain-in-the-unmentionable-parts-of-the-body (clue this part of the body rhymes with CAS)... I am sure all who know me would acknowledge that fact.... but deep within this pain-in-the-CAS, lurks a good,decent guy.... Once in a while he surfaces... but what to do even this gd guy in inherently incorrigible at times... Must hv something to do with me!! ;)

Anywayz... I am a terribly (un?)witty, (non?)brainy, (kadi joke type)humorous chap who could suddnely switch from being a terribly painful guy to an oh-cho-chweet-cho-nich-of-you kinda chap within seconds... I love interacting with ppl and ppl dread interacting with me.... ;)
I can make an argument outta anything and a joke outta everything else.... I love arguing for the most idiotic things and hv been succesful in raising doubts in the firmest of believers...
I love India, Hindi movies, Indian Music, Mohd Rafi and Kishore Kumar (not necessarily in that order)... Above most of them I love the game of cricket
and the subject of mathematics....
I hate ppl who r something else, but show themselves as someone else. I hate Kumar Sanu, Osama Bin Laden, Godmen and environment destroyers (order is irrelevant here)..
Thats, in a nutshell, is me....
I hope this does make u ppl come back for more.... (if the more comes that is)..

This space is actually gonna consist of lotsa things that pass thro my head everyday.. I would select those things which can be translated into English/Tamil/Hindi words and put them here.... trust me my head has lotsa junk and it all needs some outlet... so here it is!! :)

So till the next time i make my presence felt.... bubyee.... and take care of yourself

-Avi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home